Sunday, August 01, 2004

The Infamous First Post

Ok, so everyone is doing this blog thing, right, so I figure "why not?" Knowing how well I actually follow through with things, this may, in fact, be my only post. Or, it may not. We have only to find out, right?

Ok, for you goyum (non-jews) out there reading this, K'Vetch is to complain. I figure, "hey, what better use for a blog." I can complain. About everything. About the idiot who currently occupies the White House. About my job. About the fact that it's my day off and Rob and I have spent it in the bathroom, sick to our stomachs. About the the fact the morons running our country make me sick to my stomach...

And, hey, I may actually post non-complaining stuff too! For instance, Rob and I went to the Toledo Zoo yesterday, courtesy of the U of M (very cool of them). We had a really good time. The new Arctic and Africa exhibits are nice. At the end of the day the wolves were even out! We saw the baby elephant and a REALLY loud bird in the Rainforest display (makes my apartment seem quiet!)

I currently can't figure out how to upload pictures, but I'll get it. :-) So, be prepared to see pictures from the zoo (because everyone needs to see a picture of a Polar Bear's ass) and from the going away party my staff had for AJ a couple weeks ago (we blew up one of the stupid Ritz bears! 2,000 rounds of firecrackers! Woohoo!)

I'm signing out for now. Until later!




1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting the blog up and running.
I see you found Hello and are able to get the pictures up.
It's not all that hard.
I KNow, I have to update mine about the job. hmmmm
OH, for people visiting your blog and want to see mine.... www.tammyandtom.blogspot.com
darn, didn't make it a link. OH well.
later
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home