Friday, August 06, 2004

Yes, I'm Alive

Well, I've been out of existence for the past few days, and I thought I'd let everyone know why: I've been spending the last few days in the bathroom. No exaggeration here. I have a real nasty stomach virus. I'll spare you all the grusome details.

Today I've been able to hold down Gatorade and Saltines fairly well, a vast and marked improvement. So, while I'm awake, I thought I'd let you all know, that yes, I'm here, I'm alive, and I'm working on getting healthy.

In other news: Penelope is back from her surgery. She's not too happy about it. She can't do her ferrety back flips currently, and looks at us all miffed whenever she tries. I'm surprised she's as active as she is. She came home Wednesday, and last night she was all over the room, running, climbing, chasing the boys. Needless to say, Ryker and Chief are very happy that she is home and staying with us.

Until Later...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home