Monday, August 09, 2004

Back to the Grind....

Well, I'm finally back to work after being home sick for a week. Other than really not wanting to get out of bed this morning, work went well. Slow, but well. On Mondays we're usually slammed with lots of finishing orders. Pffft. Hardly any. Half the orders were my film from the Toledo Zoo last week! Maybe the rest of the week will make up for it....

Rob had the day off today. He made me dinner for when I came home! Yay! He made sweet potato fries, rice pudding, and falafel. I haven't tried the rice pudding yet, but the sweet potato fries rocked! Unfortunately, we both agree that the falafel pretty much sucked. So, Boca burgers for dinner it is.

In Other News...

While sick, I've been catching up with friends. I talked to my friend Heather yesterday. Heather is my friend from college and lives in West Virginia. I went to visit her a couple years ago; it is soooo beautiful there!

I've also re-newed contact with an old high school friend of mine, Liv. Liv has her own web log, http://www.livejournal.com/users/skeletoncrew/. Liv and I were partners in crime back in day. If our art teacher wasn't already grey, we probably would have been the cause!

Also, my friend Tammy has her own blog: http://tammyandtom.blogspot.com. It's because of Tammy that I met Rob. I met Tammy when I started working for Ritz. She thought she'd try to be a yenta, and set us up. Lucky for us, it's worked out spectacularly!

Back to Home:

Rob is now playing Joust on his computer! Do you guys remember that old arcade game?!? I had it on my Atari! Oh god, I've just dated myself! :-P This is just too funny watching him play this...

I want to pose a question to you out there in blogland: any suggestions on what I should do for my father for his birthday? My day has become a curmudgeon, and tells me that he wants to ignore his birthday. (Picture my father scowling all the while saying this.) I suggested taking him to the Renaissance Festival, or to a Tiger's game, or to dinner... all received the same scowl. So, any ideas out there?

I have to go now and chase lovebirds off the entertainment center. As cute and entertaining as the little feathered monkeys are, they don't belong on the entertainment center.

Hasta Luego.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home