Monday, August 02, 2004

The Second Day....

Ok, I'm up (hey, it's before noon, this is an accomplishment!) Rob and I are home sick today. I will spare you the miserable details.

So, what better thing to do while home sick, than to try and post pictures on your brand-new blog. Then sleep. Get up and feed baby lovebirds. Sleep some more. Then take a ferret to the vet to get fixed. Then come home and feed baby lovebirds agin. And, of course, sleep some more. Maybe get up and watch TV before going off to bed. Exciting, huh?

"Ferret to the vet to get fixed?" you're asking yourself (or, you may not be, but you'll get an answer anyway). Well, as many of you know, I have two ferrets, Ryker and Chief. Well, I wanted to breed Chief (he still has all his bits), so I made a deal with a breeder in Ohio, borrowed a female, and then we'd split the kits. Well Chief and Penelope tried twice, both unsuccessful. Rob and I have grown quite attached to Penelope (or maybe she has become attached to us... she is a bitey little thing, after all), so we decided to buy her. And now she has to get fixed. The surgery is tomorrow, but we'll be dropping her off at the vet's tonight. I'm sure she'll have plenty to say about this!

So, the much-anticipated photographs:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home