Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Puppies!!

Here's the story behind the pictures below:

Every morning I've been in the habit of treating myself to a cup of coffee and a bagel or scone at Panera. While talking to one the ladies who I regularly see, I found out her dog was having puppies! The dad is an AKC chihuahua and the mother is half chihuahua and half poodle. Well, Gumby, my parents' shi-tzu is getting on in age (he's 14). I know this is depressing to my parents. So, after talking to the lady at Panera, I decided to get my parents one of the puppies. I went to see them today: they just opened their eyes a couple days ago and they are just starting to crawl about. They were born on the evening on Dec 24th. So, below I've posted two pics, of the two puppies I like the best. They're both little girls (they're all little girls, actually). The first one is smooth haired and has similar markings to his father: the brown eyebrows, brown around the mouth, little brown and white paws and belly. The second has curly hair, like the mother, and is all black with a white triangle on her belly and white tips on two of her paws. Of course, the end decision comes down to me and my parents, but I posted to the pictures to get your opinions. So, what do you think? Any name ideas?

On another note, Re: the Emotional Quotient: Rob is apparently a Robot. He scored an 80. Oy! He's busy taking other tests now. He is apparently of the element water, of linguistic intelligence, and is an old soul, that acts 24. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Now I have to go take more tests... just a moment...............................................................................
....................................................................................
....................................................................................
....................................................................................
...................................................................................
....................................................................................
...................................................................................
.....................................................................................
..................................................................................

It appears that I am too of Linguistic Intelligence however my element is Fire (which Rob has pointed out is one of the meanings of my name... go figure!), and my I am a dreaming soul that acts 27 (Wow! I act my age! Scary! Creepy in act). Well, that's all the fun for now. Let me know what you rated! www.blogthings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home