Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Running around like a mad woman...

So, here we are, four days until the big day, and I'm still not prepared. Would you really expect anything less of me? Over the weekend Rob went to order flowers for our centerpieces (we were told they needed five days notice, they were getting a week), and they gave him a number to call and place the order. So, we call. Phone's disconnected. So, today, I am driving back to Brighton to place the order, in person. Argh. Like I don't have a million and three things to do as it is!

Since blogger has decided to eat my last couple of posts, I will sum up what they said. On Saturday we got the ferrets microchipped. The needle is HUGE. Got my hair trimmed and colored. Boy is it RED. Sunday was inventory; it was long, and tedious, and I can still hear the beeping telxons. That's it, short, sweet, and minus all the clutter that was in there originally.

Now, as soon as I finish my yogurt, I will be off on my errand-filled day. In all likelyhood this will be my last post until after the honeymoon. So, if I don't see you Sunday, than tune in come June to find out the details. TTFN.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems that the running around paid off. Tom and I thought the wedding was very lovely. Everyone had a good time, even if they were cold for a bit. There should be pictures on my blog in a day or so. www.tammyandtom.blogspot.com
Enjoy your honeymoon.
Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home