Thursday, September 08, 2005

How to make a cranky Naarah

Ok, fine, a crankier than normal Naarah:

1) Wake me up at 7:00 a.m. by breaking up the sidewalk directly underneath my bedroom window.

2) Drive 50 MPH in the LEFT lane (the lane I drive in).

3) Be the most insipid person on earth and come into my store and have me explain to you that you had 50 pictures on your media card and wanted 5 sets of the pictures. That's 250 pictures at 25 cents apiece equaling $62.50. That's what you paid. That's what you got. It's not 500 pictures. Only the 250 you requested. Stop arguing with me.

4) Be the biggest asshole on earth and come to my store as I'm locking the door to close and want to know everything there is to know about digital cameras. Look, your vapid expression tells me that you're not going to understand it anyway, so buy this Kodak and be on your way.

5) Be one of three semi drivers all lined up in a row across the highway all going 72 MPH. First, one of you fuckers is in the left lane, and that's my lane, so get out; you're driving a semi, you have no business being there. Two, you're driving a semi -- the fact that you're going over 70 MPH freaks the shit out of me. Move over to the right lane, where you belong, and go 55 MPH like you're supposed to.

6) George W. Bush. Keep your mouth shut monkey boy. It makes for a more peaceful earth. Seriously, is it 2008 yet?

Yup. I think that covers today's rant.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seemed like a chick that would like Bush...

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Joe, you are asking for a butt whooping there.....

That was a truely bad day.. sell the smuck the kodak. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home