Thursday, August 12, 2004

Ahhhhh, a day off!

Not that I didn't have a whole week off last week, but that doesn't really count, because I was sick and spent most of it sleeping or in the bathroom. But really, it is nice to have a day off with relatively little to do. My friend Ella is coming over for lunch (should be here any minute now...) After that, I'll probably buzz over to Briarwood in hopes to find something for my dad for his birthday. And then to get an oil change and a tune-up on my car. It will end at home, on the couch with Rob, watching the final episode of Last Comic Standing. Sounds like a full day to me! Maybe something exciting will happen during the course of my day and I'll have something more to write about. Other than that, you all can gasp in amazement that I'm awake before noon on my day off! TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home