Saturday, September 18, 2004

What a Dull Day!

Seriously! DULL! There was virtually no point in me even showing up to work today! Whenever there's a Michigan home game, the store is dead (The stadium is just a couple miles up the road, so no one wants to face the traffic, and can't say I blame them). But today was just exceptionally S-L-O-W. I hope tomorrow makes up for it.

On my way home tonight the sunset was just gorgeous over Ford Lake! So, being me, I naturally pulled over, pulled my camera out of the back and started taking pictures. After I get off one, maybe two shots, a police car pulls up behind and a police woman gets out. She asks me if I'm taking pictures (ummmm, yeah, duh!), and tells me that I can, but I can't stay there long due to "Homeland Security" reasons. No shit! She goes back into the car, and then waits for me to finish taking pictures, and doesn't leave until I get back into the car. Oy. Seriously, I live in Ypsi, the cops have got to have better things to do than bother some nerd taking pictures of a sunset. :-P

My mom and I did end up going to David's Bridal on Thursday. I really need to decide if I'm going to wear red, or go traditional. Either way, I found dresses. I'm still going to shop around a bit before making any final decisions.

Well, I'm going to head off to read a bit before bed. Rob is currently watching "The Apprentice." Oy Gevult! I must stop him! Before it becomes contagious! No, not "The Donald!" Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home