Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Las Vegas, Baby!

Ok, enough waffling. It's Vegas. I did my research on having a "normal" wedding here in Michigan, and it's just outrageous! So, we're going to Vegas and getting married on Lake Mead. Case closed. Finished. Now we just have to book the wedding and I have to find a dress, but I still have time, no worries. Since Ella, who was supposed to be help me dress shop, but since she's moving to San Diego, I have no one to tell me my butt looks fat in a dress, other than my mother, and, well, those of you who know my mother... So, any volunteers to go dress hunting with me? It won't be for a bit yet. I still have to get some cash together.

Back to work today after having Labor Day and Tuesday off. Monday Katie and I took Honey (Katie's daughter) to the Ren Fest. We had a good time. Katie bought one of those flower headpieces for Honey, and she looked so cute! I, of course, bought myself a set of horns. :-) I took a few pictures, but they're all film, so you'll have to wait until I finish the roll to see anything. Rob and I will be going back to the Ren Fest for it's last weekend. Tammy and Tom will probably join us.

Well, Rob and I are going to go and pick up our pizza now, then probably watch some episodes of Stargate. Tammy had taped them and was kind enough to let us borrow them (we don't have cable).

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home