Friday, October 08, 2004

Must-Have-Lucky-Charms-

Seriously, they're addicting. The government shouldn't be worried about kids smoking pot. The problem is damn Lucky Charms! I don't think they're coated in sugar, let me tell you.... So, in between munching these damn addicting little pieces of marshmallow and toasted oat goodnes, I am agaain watching the debates. Well, sort-of. It's really background noise. I find Rob's nasty remarks to monkey-boy's lack of answers more interesting. And yes, I do mean lack of answers. I don't think he has directly answered a question directed to him. It's like he's reading off of note cards! At least there aren't as many deafening silences while the dumbass contemplates his answers. He just dives right in this time -- not on topic mind you. Right now, for example, the shrub was just asked to explain how he plans to cut the deficit in half. And he did not answer it. He directly avoided it. I'm not sure which direction he went in. But then again, he is in his own little world. And is it just me, or is monkey boy's face as red as a baboon's ass?

That's my rant for the night. I'm going to go do something worthwhile with my time other than watch this. I'm going to go read my novel. Or watch Monk.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home