Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Same Ole, Same Ole...

Rob and I are sitting here watching Last Comic Standing. I know it's been awhile since I've last posted. Let me explain. I actually tried to post Thursday while watching the presidential debates. However, I stupidly hit the back button on the blogger browser, and lost everything I wrote. So, here I am, the VP debates starting, hoping to actually get an entire entry completed. I will say, I have high hopes for this debate. Cheney being part cyborg should thus be able actually answer questions without half of the "response" being hemms, haws, and dead air (unlike monkey-boy president). Seriously, last week, W could not have appeared any dumber (well, actually, I'm sure he could have. He is pretty stupid). And is it just me, or does he look constipated any time he "pauses to think?"

Tomorrow Comcast is coming out again. Hopefully, tomorrow afternoon we will have cable and a cable modem. We'll see. I'm not too optimistic, as it's been two weeks since we actually ordered cable and had someone come out initially and unsuccessfully install "cable."

Well, I'm going to sign out for the night, sit and watch the debates, read my book, and eat Lucky Charms (this is my latest of cravings. I have been eating Lucky Charms for breakfast and snack-time food for over a month. You'd think I'd be sick of them yet....)

'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home