Tuesday, January 18, 2005

BRRRRRRRR!

It is so F*ing freezing outside, that yesterday my car wouldn't start! Seriously. Frozen Battery. :-P I had to call AAA, wait over an hour and a half for a jump then take my car over to Sears and wait another hour and a half plus for a new battery. Apparrently, the hour and a half wait was the short wait, because when I was waiting in line to pay, a guy a few ahead of me in line was also getting a new battery put in, and his wait was four hours! Dang! Four hours! It appears that I squeaked in just in time! So, now I have a new battery, my coolent flushed, and new windsheild wiper blades (the latter courtesy of Rob). Hopefully this is the last thing I have to do in a loooong while on my car other than the normal oil change maintenance. Well, I have baby birds to hand feed and a shower to take before I head off to work........ Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home