Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Alter Ego

So, yesterday Rob and I were out running an errand while I was on a dinner break from work. We picked up some dinner and while waiting for it, we went next door to a bookstore. After awhile, Rob turns to me and says that our food is probably ready and that we should get going, after all, the one people at the store were Captain A.D.D. and SpazBoy (aka: Joel and Alexei). I laughed. But it got me thinking, if I were a superhero (or supervillan) based on my current personality, who would I be? What are my superpowers? Who is my sidekick?
So, after deliberation, I have figured that my alter-ego is... (drum roll.....) Distract-a-Girl, a supervillan. Personality: Easily distracted, and prone to losing things, Distract-a-Girl is attracted is shiny and sparkly objects! Distract-a-Girl's fondness of sparklies, has turned her into a world-reknowned jewel theif. Her super-power of choice: hypno-boobs. She uses her super-power to hypnatize security guards and unsuspecting clerks and salespeople. Her sidekick: Fur Thief, a sable ferret, will steal all the jewels and return them to Distract-a-Girl. Her weapon of choice: yarn. Not only is good for tying up those unaffected by her superpower, but she uses it to tie supplies to herself (lockpics, keys, even Fur Thief).

So, who are you? Leave a comment and tell me! Be creative! Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home