Saturday, March 05, 2005

Welcome Home!

Well, Rob and I are suckers for cute, fuzzy critters. Yesterday, while running errands, we stopped at the local petstore for a quick look around. Well, they had just got some baby rats in, and they are adorable!! I smiled and told Rob that we need baby rats. To my surprise, he said "Ok." So, without planning on having them, and not needing any more pets, we now have three little ratties: Zanzabar, Zoe, and ZigZag (see the pictures I posted). The employees seemed happy that we were taking them home to be pets and that they weren't going to end up being snake food. Three little girls (we think they're girls, anyway; they all look the same, but they weren't old enough yet for the boys' bits to have dropped). Rob is so happy! He just loves little rodents! And I'm geeked to have ratties again! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home