Thursday, June 09, 2005

Vrrrroooooooom!

So, this morning I have to be all the way hell out in Troy for (what turns out to be an overly looooooong) manager's meeting. As usual, I am running a few minutes late, and as usual I am driving in the left lane, and can we all guess what happens next? Yup, after driving for 11 years, the police finally caught up with me. I got a speeding ticket. He said he clocked me going 85 (it's 70 mph on I-94). I really don't think I was going that fast. To make matters worse, I couldn't find my proof of insurance, so I got a ticket for that too! I had my purse dumped out on the passenger seat! I even checked my other wallet when I got home. Couldn't turn it up. Have to stop by AAA on the way home tomorrow so that I can pick up a new proof and get that ticket erased. Of course, I'm going to set up a court date and try to get out of the speeding ticket. He wrote me up for going 75, which will have no points, which is good, but after the honeymoon and all, we're broke. So, I'll bat my eyelashes and see what comes of it. In the meantime, I will be taking a page out of Rob's book and actually driving the speed limit! (I'll still be cursing at all the stupid drivers on the road, mind you. Oh there are so many of them it makes me crazy!)

I'm still working on getting pics up online. There's so many, I'm trying to get them on at snapfish. I'm just sizing them all down, so that it doesn't take 10 years to view them all.

Well, I'm going to try and get some reading done before bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home