Monday, June 27, 2005

Yay! New Bed! Yay!

We have our new bed! We have our new bed! And it's so soft and comfy and big and beckoning me to go fall asleep in right now! They delivered the mattress on Weds, but not the box spring. The sales person at Art Van didn't order us the right one. The warehouse manager caught the mistake as they were loading the truck. Apparently this has happened before. Ugh. Why am I not surprised? So, they brought the correct box spring on Saturday (I had to work, but Rob had the day off, so he stayed at home and waited for them), then Tammy and Tom hauled the head board over from my parent's house in their SUV. Thanks guys! :-) Then we went to dinner at Pizza House and had yummy, delicious deep dish pizza. Well, Tammy and Tom had deep dish pizza. Our waitress put in our order wrong and we got a regular pizza. They made us the deep dish and boxed it up for us to go home, so we ended up with two pizzas for the price of one. That's a lot of pizza Rob and I will be eating for the next week. And no, this time I did not have an alcoholic drink. But Rob did. And he has about as much tolerance as me. :-P

Sunday we slept in. Well, I did anyway. Apparently Rob stayed up until 2:00 am to finish reading book 6 in the Dresden series. They are quite addicting books! Then we went to the gem and jewelry show in Novi. I didn't get much, a couple silver chains. Surprisingly, I didn't see much that screamed my name. Just the same old, same old. That and I really want a D70, so I need to start saving my pennies. After the gem show we saw Batman Begins. Awesome movie! It rocked! Really. If you haven't seen it yet, we highly recommend it.

Well, I hear my bed calling me. It's time for sleep..........

P.S. Like the new profile photo? Rob took it while we were on our honeymoon. It's truly me in my native environment!

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute in that pic! Thanks for posting it. I can't wait for the trip to the zoo next week. Yay!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New bed - GOOD
Wrong Pizza - BAD
Rob Drinking - FUNNY
New Picture - GREAT
Sleep - WONDERFUL
My Birthday - NOW....
LOL
Happy B-Day to you too.
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home