Friday, August 26, 2005

There's something in the air....

The past few days have been crazy! From an inundation of stupid people (they're everywhere, everywhere, I'm telling you!!) to Carrie actually updating her blog! Wow. What on earth is going on?

So, seriously, all the stupid people are out. And they're coming in droves. I've had a week full of them! I mean it was like practically every customer had a head full of styrofoam. How hard is this concept: Singles are $6.99 with membership; doubles are $9.99 with membership. Simple. Not that hard. Ugh. And that was only the start of the day.

Then, for the completely freaky and odd, Carrie, yes Her Royal Highness Queen of Diaster has actually updated her blog. Is this the end of the world?

To top things off, today Rob and I picked up a package at the post office. Not usually an out of the ordinary thing, for most folks. But neither Rob nor I were expecting anything! Guess what it was? A package from Israel! It's our wedding gift from Katie and Michael -- a lovely mezzuzuh. We were so happy to hear from them!

In other, less strange news:

*Rob and I are having ferret tattoos designed! To quote Ron Stoppable: BooYah.

*Rob and I are going to the Greenday and Jimmy Eat World concert on Sept. 11. We realize that we are probably going to be the oldest people there. We're geeked to go anyway! And we'll be donning our Dr. Martens!

That's it for now. Rob and I are going to watch Monk now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home