Friday, July 28, 2006

Enh.

That's it. Enh. It's been that kind of week. I've woken up with a headache every day. Every day, damnit! Today, my day off, it was so bad I stayed in bed most of the day. I had wanted to go downtown A2 to the Social Security office and finally change my last name officially, and then do some window shopping. But nope, I've been here, at home, all day. Whopdeshit. Oh well. I have complained in the past that i never get a day off that actually is a day off where I have nothing to do, so I guess today was it.

I've been playing alot with my new macro lens. I love it! It rocks. Check out the fun pictures:




















This is Zanzibar eating a cheerio. Yum! Cheerios!
















Baby parrotlet. Picture taken a week ago. Just getting into their "fraggle" stage. Seriously, they remind me fraggles at this age! And yes, that's baby bird food all over him.


















Same parrotlet, picture taken about an hour ago. OMG, it has feathers!

















Penelope J. Weasel waking up as I go in in the morning to medicate Morgan. Isn't she adorable all sleepy-eyed and cute?


Speaking of Morgan, he is making great progress! His foot is normal sized and healing wonderfully! I'll get a pic of it when it's looking even better. :D

Well, gonna eat some dinner now. 'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home