Thursday, July 20, 2006

Update....

So, here's what's going on:

First, and most important in my book: Morgan's foot is better! Yay! His foot is practically a normal size now! Oh, it's still ugly (scabby, and such), but the little bugger is healing! He's his normal wiggley, squirmy, hyper self again. He hates being in the isolation cage and misses playing with Penny J. and romping in the digging box. He has a second check-up with the vet on Saturday, so we'll get a better idea in a couple of days what the pro thinks, but in our ferrety mom and dad opinion, he's doing fantastic! :D

Yesterday, Rob and I went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair with Tammy and her friend Paul. We didn't see all of it (ummmm, less than half). Surprisingly, I'm not burnt. In fact, I have a nice tan going on! *gasp* Yup. The pale girl is now the color that the rest of you "normal" people are year round. LOL We didn't buy much. No $$. We did get a cool hanging lizard fan pull. And I bought a pair of Birkenstocks on clearance. (it's been about 5 years since my last Birkenstock purchase... I'm due for a new pair).

Last week, of course, was the party. Sorry I didn't update on that. We were sorta busy with Morgan. We had a good time. Tammy took some pictures using a green screen so she can put us all in guinea pig cages or have piggies attack us. Should be funny when she finishes them. :) Rob and I didn't get home til after 2:00 -- we stayed up to watch Pirates (the 1st one) on Tammy and Tom's wide screen TV. The entire time Winslow Pig was staring at us. I think he was wondering why all the bi-pedals were there and not paying attention to him or feeding him. He was too funny!

Well, I have to get ready for work now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home