Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to..... ME!

Yay! I had two days off! And one of them is my birthday! That's today! :D

Yesterday, Rob and I took my parents to see Superman Returns. I enjoyed the movie. Thought it well done. And in case you didn't recognize the guy who plays Richard, Lois Lane's boyfriend, yup, that Cyclops from the X-Men movies. See? Looks like he followed the director and ran from X-Men III also. So can not blame them! After the movie we went to dinner at Uno's. Yum! Spinocolli pizza and a pomegranite daiquiri (strong! and after spending the day with my mom, you'd need it strong too!)

Today Rob and I took it easy. We went over to the eagle pond park in Sumpter. I didn't really see any eagles (ok, I did see one flying around, but nothing that was close enough to photograph). I did get some cool shots of a blue heron, though. I haven't downloaded anything yet. I'll post after I do. Then we had dinner at China Gate downtown A2. Awesome food! Yum!

So, that was my day. Hope everyone had a great Fourth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home