Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Rings Are Here!

Ok, it's been a few days since I've posted, and a few things have gone on.

Of course, what highlights the past few week's events, is that Rob's and mine wedding rings arrived! I've attached pictures below for you to see. We're so excited! May seems so far away, yet not enough time to plan it all. My head is spinning! (It's a good spin, though!)

In other news:

Ella and I had a good lunch on Thursday. We walked around downtown Ann Arbor and then ate lunch at Grizzley Peak. I found a really cool fossil at a store downtown, and now I have this jewelry design floating around in my head for it! I'm so tempted to go back and buy it! Ella and I made plans to go dress shopping when she gets back from out of town. I promised her I'll even try on a white dress (I'm sure she'll bring her camera to get a picture! Don't worry!)

Rob and I took my father out for his birthday on Sunday (his birthday is actually today). We all saw Collateral. We really liked it. Who'dve thought that Jamie Foxx could act! Even more surprising is that Tom Cruise can act! After the movie we went to dinner at Buddy's Pizza in Livonia. Overall, it was a pretty good day.

Well, I'm going to head to bed soon. It's getting late, and I'm working tomorrow. Talk to you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home