Sunday, October 17, 2004

Another Day, Another Dollar...

God I'm tired! I've been fighting off a head cold for I don't know how long! It's that time of year. I'm going to be feeling this way all winter. Ugh! Good news is that my asthma is good for something: I will be eligible to get a flu shot. I find this shocking as even Rob, who works in a hospital, is not eligible to get one this year due to the shortage (apparently only people in direct contact with the sick will be eligable, meaning doctors and nurses. And Rob doen't have direct contact with the patients, only the doctors and nurses who see the sick people!) I need a day off where I can just stay home and sleep. Ha! That's funny! With the holdiay season approaching all too quickly (can you believe it's over half-way through October?! Where the hell did summer go? And seriously, with this weather, we didn't even get fall!) I'll be working even more hours and getting even less sleep. Ugh. And not even getting paid more for it (got to love salary positions). I know, I know, gripe, gripe, gripe. But I do have some good news: I picked out my wedding dress! Finally! And my mother even liked it too! I know, shocking, my mother and I agreed on something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home