Monday, January 24, 2005

In case you didn't notice from my photo entry yesterday, my dear ferret Chief, passed away on Sunday. He had insulinoma (cancer of the pancreas). We had been giving him medicine and he had been perking up. I thought he would be around for another couple of months, at least. I'm really going to miss him. He was such a good boy. I'm not handling this very well. Rob's been so good to me. They just don't live long enough.

On other, happier notes, I hung out with my friends Jamie and Stacey tonight. I've known both of them since high school. We went out to Carrabas in Canton. That makes for Italian food two night in a row. Sunday night I went out to dinner with my co-workers (and Nancy, an ex-ritzite) to Olive Garden. It's become an after the store meeting ritual for us. It's a lot of fun. We're all a bunch of crazy artists with our minds in the gutter (well, except for Mel; we made her blush a couple of times!). It was a blast. I really do work with a great group of people. (too bad I can't say the same about the company I work for....) But the people make it worth it.

I'm going to head off to bed now. 'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home