Friday, January 21, 2005

Yaaaaay!

Oh, I'm so geeked, I had to share! The Incredibles is available for pre-order! Yay! So cool! At the Disney Store online you can pre-order it with lithographs. I am, however, somewhat disappointed in the lithos for this movie. Not what Rob and I were imagining. And, as I am sure many of you fellow nerds out there already know -- Book 6 will be out July 16!! Book 6, you ask? Ok, if you have to ask, I shouldn't even answer, but I will -- Harry Potter and the Half Blood King! That Book 6! Rob and I spent a fair amount of time last night perusing J.K.Rowling's website. It's pretty neat. There are things you can find and unlock and put in your scrapbook on the site. We spent way too much time on it last night. Well, I suppose I ought to get off my butt now and work on cleaning the apartment. Yup. Wouldn't that be fun? (You can just hear the sarcasm through the computer, can't you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home