Friday, February 18, 2005

Change of Venue

Well, in a Rob and Naarah's upcoming wedding update: it looks like we are no longer having it in sunny Las Vegas. No, we are now looking at the beautiful, yet unpredictable (weather) Mackinac Island. This way my parents will be able to come, it'll be at a time more convienant for Rob's dad, not to mention it's more cost effective. It's just overall a better decision. It should be fun. Joel and Carolyn will be my photographers. The tulips and daffidils will be in bloom. I'll get to ride horses (remember to take benedryl first!) and hopefully be in good enough shape to bike around the island. Not to mention fudge! Yum! I'll keep you posted as I figure more out!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to mention, being in good enough shape to JUSTIFY all the fudge? ;)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Naarah said...

I didn't think fudge needed justification!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home