Thursday, October 27, 2005

Woot!

Exciting news in the land of Naarah:

1) The fact that I have exciting news! Considering the shitty, shitty week I had last week, good news is more than good news, it's awesome!

2) Rob and I went to the U2 concert Monday night. It rocked (of course). We had nosebleed seats, but I didn't care. :-) They put on a good show. And a long one: 2-2 1/2 hours. Of course, due to traffic, it took us 2 1/2 hours to get there (that includes the half hour it took to find a bleepity-bleep parking spot at the Palace!)

3) I got a job offer Tuesday morning! It was only for part-time, seasonal work. But, still, it made me feel real good. It was demonstrating Kodak cameras at Best Buy for $14.00/hour. Too bad it wasn't full time. For that pay, I could learn to love Kodak cameras!

4) I had an interview yesterday (Weds) with an upscale jewelry store in Brighton. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me! I would love to get back into the jewelry business! Not to mention the pay increase that would come with the job! I had to take one of those personality quizzes, though. I wonder what it will say about me. I worry that I may have similar issues with this categorizing as Carrie had. Still, I have lots of sales experience, I'm a kick-ass sales associate, and I have knowledge in jewelry and gemstones. They really need look no further! I'm their girl! I just hope they realize it.

5) My website is LIVE! It's not finished, by any means. But, I'm up and running. Check it out and tell me what you think:



I hope my week continues to go well. I have a bird show on Saturday. Hopefully we'll sell all of them. ;-) That'd make me, Rob, my mother, and especially my father happy. That and winning the lottery would be nice. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home