Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm a Photoshop Maven!

Yes, I'm a procrastinator. I admit it.

I have finally finished editing Jennifer and Mike's wedding pictures. I admit that I'm not especially happy with the ceremony shots. They turned out really yellow. That, and I had to bump the ISO up to 400 because we couldn't use flash and I needed to be able to get a fast enough shutter. Due to the high ISO, the pics look noisey. The rest of the shots look good. Though I'm dissapointed that I didn't get a really good shot of Mike and Jennifer's grandmother dancing. The DJ had this dance near the end of the reception and I had put my camera away by this time and was just taking snapshots with my little point and shoot. I got one, but it's fairly grainy. :-P For the past couple of weeks, I've been taking time after work and been photoshopping. I figured, Jennifer and Mike would actually like their pictures. Hey, I'm faster than some people (not going to say any names *cough*carolyn*cough). Finally finished yesterday. I had some fun and worked on some creative shots. I think they turned out really good. I also got around to cloning out the golf cart and golfer coming out of Jennifer's head in this picture. So, to prove that, yes, I have been hard at work, here's some pictures! :)

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Zyphre said...

Wow, great job on the pictures! I really liked Jen with the roses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home