Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Please Help!

I got his in my e-mail this morning from one of the animal groups I belong to online. If you can help in any way, please do.

All of the Detroit Animal Control (DAC) animals are slated for euthanasia on Dec. 17, unless area rescue groups can pull them. The devastating news came today from DAC employee Patrice Reed. As you may have heard in recent media reports, in an attempt to save money, the city is cutting "non-essential" city services for certain blocks of time. Guess what folks? Animal control in the city is considered a "non-essential" city service. Detroit Animal Control will completely close down for the last two weeks of December, starting Dec. 17. DAC has beautiful cats, dogs, kittens and puppies. If you or anyone you know is in a position to pull animals from the facility, please do so. This is beyond an urgent situation.

I have a contact number for anyone who has any questions or wants to help. Please leave me a comment or e-mail me, and I'll get it to you.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think tom will let me get anything.
Wonder if they have a doberman or a english bulldog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home