Saturday, August 05, 2006

Cedar Point I

First, let me clarify: I did not make the trip to Cedar Point. I am putting this online for my co-worker, Josh, who went to Cedar Point with Dustin (also a co-worker) a couple of weeks ago. Nerds that we are, they took video on the rides! (shhhh! That's not allowed!)

To view the Raptor video, go HERE.

The original footage is much nicer. I don't know why it uploaded so crappy. :P But it took over a half hour just to upload that video! I'd hate to think about how long a higher res clip would take to upload. Oh well. Enjoy the video. In the next couple days I'll put Josh's video of the Millenium Force and Gemini on youtube.

EDIT: The link works now. Really. Truly. Youtubes resolution is low, so sorry about that. Blame youtube. :P Otherwise, enjoy the ride!

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i couldn't imagine the fun of going to cedar point with those 2 nuts. *L*

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Naarah said...

They're going again in October for Halloweekends. I was going to go too, but I just can't justify the $$. Josh keeps telling me how I'm going to be so missing out. :P Oh well. But hey, if you want to go with them, let them know. The more the merrier.

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, like _I_ have any $$??? i just got gas and hardly any food and 1/3 of my check is gone - and what i have left isn't enough to pay rent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home