Thursday, September 13, 2007

Autumn overnight

Dang! It got cold out! I sitting her wearing a sweatshirt I'm so cold. Where did summer go?

Here's what's been going on:

* I got my camera back from repair. I'm still not 100% sure it's working right. Hmmmmmmm.....

* Still haven't found a way to go and see John Heffron perform in November. I'll live.

* I've consoled myself with the above issue by buying overpriced tickets to go and see the Lion King in Detroit. I bought tickets with the first presale. Now the second presale is going on and for some effed up reason if I had waited to buy my tickets until now I could get better seats for my money. Life conspires against me.

* Went to the Detroit Zoo last week. Got to see the polar bear swimming. It was way cool! (thus the cool picture over there to your left).

Now I am off to a managers meeting / T-Mobil training. Oh. The. Joy. Four looooong hours of T-Mobil training. Wow. I work for a camera company and I'm going to go learn to sell cell phones. We have a T-Mobil kiosk right outside our door. This is pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home