Monday, September 17, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......

So, my DSLR is back from repair. I slapped a lens on it and took it for a test run yesterday at the zoo. Out of over 200 pictures, not a single one is sharp and in perfect focus, thus the original problem I sent it in for is not yet resolved. And on top of that, I now have dust on my sensor, which was not there before I sent it in for repair the first time. So, do I call the repair dept and tell them not only is it not fixed, they screwed it up worse, and they need to take care of the problem pronto? Or do I call and tell them to eff off b/c I'm not paying for a repair that not only didn't take, but they made worse, and no I don't want them to try to fix it b/c I'm going to put my money towards new equipment? Either way I'm out my good camera. However, when my $300 point and shoot is taking better pictures, there's a problem and I need a solution. I don't really have the money for new equipment. I really want the new Canon 40D, but that would mean starting a whole new system. I'd be using tax refund dollars to help fund it. But it's still a huge investment. Argh. What to do, what to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home