Sunday, August 22, 2004

Fuck This Shit!

Iventory sucked. Flat out, fucking sucked. We were OVER 3/4 of the way through when the Telxon (scanner) that Mel and I were using screamed at us and gave us an error. We called, I talked to the Inventory Help Line, got it fixed, was left under the impression that this is something that sometimes happens, no big deal, information was recovered, yada, yada, yada. So, went back to scanning. Was under the impression that I could continue scanning and it wasn't necessary to upload data into the computer NOW! Um, big fucking mistake. Telxon screamed at us again. I went through the same process to recover the data, only this time, oops! All gone. That's right. All fucking gone! No way to fucking recover the fucking data! I feel like a fucking idiot for not following my first impression and downloading the date into the computer. Have to re-do all of the fucking inventory another fucking day! FUCK! I think I'm going to cry. I don't want to have to do inventory all over again in a month! My staff doesn't want to do inventory all over again! Fuck! This really fucking sucks.

I'm going to bed now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home