Saturday, August 21, 2004

Inventory, Schminventory...

Well folks, tomorrow is inventory at work. Blargh. That's right, I said Blargh. It's not quite as bad as the noise I make when I hear or see the monkey-boy who is currently occupying the white house. But its close. I really hate doing inventory. Truthfully, though, who actually likes doing inventory? (If someone out there actually does enjoy this tiresome task, please let me know before 4:00 tomorrow!) Ugh. I should probably go to bed soon so I can get enough sleep so that I can actually be awake tomorrow. No, Zombie Naarah's at work are just not any fun.

Yesterday Rob and I accomplished most of what we set out to do. Yay! We never made it to AAA, though. On our way there we got stuck in traffic and figured we wouldn't make it there before they closed. We went over to Pet Supplies Plus instead and picked up much-needed litter for the ferrets' cages. We'll end up trying to get to AAA on our next day off, Tuesday, which is looking like another non-day off. Rob's family is coming by and we're going to dinner. This means that we should clean up the apartment. It's not in terrible shape, but it could certainly use some straightening. sigh. Princesses are just not cut ought for this whole "domestic" lifestyle. I wish I could train the birds to clean up after themselves! (I'd train the ferrets, but I'd be afraid that they'd figure out how to use the broom and vacuum to escape out of their and into the duct work of the apartment, or something! Seriously, these guys are smart! I'm waiting to wake up in the middle of the night some night with a ferret nipping my toes because they figured out how to unhinge the door to their room!)

Well, Rob and I are going to play the "round up the lovebirds for bed" game so that we can go sleep. G'Night all.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home