Friday, October 29, 2004

For the Birds

I know it's been awhile since I've last posted. I've been really busy. Last Saturday we had a bird show in Warren, MI. We (my mother and I) took a lot of lovebirds to sell. We sold most of the birds, but not all of them, unfortunately. So, there's still more lovebirds, if anybody wants one! :-)

In other news, Rob has a nasty headcold. Poor guy (and poor Naarah, because the head cold means he snores that much louder! Oy!) I hope I don't get it. I can't afford to be sick.

21,1001

Those of you who know Carrie, I am sure are very familiar with the term "Fuck-A-Doodle-Do." It's one of Carrie's hallmark phrases. Personally, I'm partical to "Fucktarded," which I picked up from Rob. Anway, Rob did a google search on fuck-a-doodle-do, and guess what? He came up with 21,100 hits! Most were blogs and the like, but seriously, 21,100 hits! And now, one more, of course. It's a really popular term.

Halloween is Sunday! Yay! My favorite holiday! I'm dressing up for work, of course. Saturday night some of us might go to Joel's bar. There's a costume contest; it should be fun. We won't be staying late. Both Rob and I have to work the next day. Rob may stay home though, he's feeling pretty yucky.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home