Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Stuff, stuff, and more stuff

Sigh. Another night of lousy sleep. The doctor gave me really nice sleep aids last week, but last night, nothing. Could've been the frozen coke I had around 8:00 though? That and Rob snoring like a bulldozer. Then stealing my covers and taking over my half of the bed! (Not that I have ever been culpable for either of these two activities.........) So, I got up early, showered, and started my round of Mackinac phone calls to finish planning our wedding. Anybody play and instrument and want to play during our ceremony? :-)

Yesterday was spent at the glorious Briarwood Mall in search of a "tuck and lift" (ie, bodice-like device) to wear under my wedding dress. Unsuccessful in finding the perfect one so far. So, Thursday after an intense manager's meeting (read: snooze fest), I shall continue my quest at 12 Oaks Mall, this time dragging my mother along (one usually needs help getting into these godforsaken things). Ladies, if you have any suggestions as to where I should try going, please let me know. I did however find a nice pair of shoes at Marshall Field's to go with the dress, and they seemed fairly comfortable. :-) I also found some beautiful aquamarine jewelry that would accent my dress perfectly - gorgeous trillion cut earring and matching pendant... if only the price wouldn't break my wallet.

Shortly Rob and I will be off to downtown Ann Arbor to do some window shopping (I want to go to Middle Earth -- Joel tells me they have a terrific assortment of anti-Bush buttons!), play a little at Pinball Pete's and have lunch at the Pizza House (Chicago style deepdish! Heaven!)

So, we're off, but you knew that already! ;-)

Also, be sure to look me up on the Blog Directory. Like Tammy, I am now listed! Woohoo!

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you ever find one of those suck-it-in corset thingies?? I'd like to get one myself, before gown shopping next month. o.o

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Naarah said...

Bought mine at Marshall Field's today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home