Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Grrrrr... Snark.... Blargh.... Snap.... Twitch...

It's been that kind of past two days. I've been ready to just about bite anybody's head off. Every little noise, every little squeak of the print machine, beep of the complaining print-to-print, ring of the telephone and then incessant chatter of of some insipid on the other line... UGH! It's no wonder I haven't killed a customer yet. No more caffeine when I'm PMSing! Ohhhhh, no.... And now that PMA is over, I know that customers will now start coming in and wanting to see and possibly even purchase these new cameras. And I'll be able to show them these new delights.... ohhhhhh, hold on a minute there missy! Have you forgotten which store you work at? New products?!? Hahahahahahahhahahaha. And the best part is, after perusing dpreview.com for the scoop, I don't really see all that much to get excited over. Yeah, Canon's new 8 megapixel Digi Rebel is nice, but other than that? Just last year's and the year before's same-old-same-old repackaged in a nice new shiny box with more megapixels (no more twos or even threes out there). Same shit, different day. HERE'S THE DEAL FOLKS: MEGAPIXELS REALLY DON'T MEAN DIDDLEYSQUAT! That's right. When you print out your 4"x6" picture from your point and shoot digital camera with its tiny lens and tiny processor, you won't be able to see the difference between a seven and five or even a three! That's my k'vetch and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home