Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Rob!

Today is Rob's Birthday! After work I took him to Chili's for dinner. We ate waaaay too much! We're bursting with molten chocolate cakey goodness! Yum! Dinner ended up being on Chili's: I ordered the black bean burger (my fav), but it didn't look or taste the same as before, so I asked whether they changed burgers. Turns out they ran out of their regular burgers, and their shipment doesn't come until tomorrow, so they ran out to get some so they'd have some. I had a couple of bites already when I found this out, so I asked whether or not they had mushrooms in it. They did. And I'm allergic. The manager came by, apologized, let me know who their insurance is through in case I need to go to the doctor's, and they took care of our bill. Since I only had a couple bites, the benadryl I took when I got home seems to be working fine so far. I was really impressed with how they took care of us. Now Rob and I are being lazy bums on the couch digesting the all too much food we ate.

Well, we're off to slept. 'Night.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the tasty food sweetie. I was SO FULL. Bleh. Being over 30 means not eating all of the chips and salsa that I physically can. I love you :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Rob

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD, we forgot.
I will blame TOM. YES, it is Tom's fault that we forgot.

Hmm, now what to do about it? I'll think of something.... ;)
Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home