Monday, November 07, 2005

Another Beautiful Day!

This weather is so strange! And so warm! And so beautiful! It is so un-November-like. I love it! I've been taking advantage of the nice weather and enjoying so time outside. Thursday Rob and I went for a walk at the Ford Lake Park and today we went to Parmenter's Cider Mill with Tammy. Of course, I don't go out on such glorious days without a camera! Here are some shots I got:

Ford Lake Park:













This is a grasshopper Rob found. Isn't he cool?!? I love super-macro!!















Milkweed.












Swans and a bridge.















A "drooling" swan.












Shells and rocks on the shore.












Sunset over the lake. Rob and I were walking back by this time.












A cool spider on the bridge.


Parmenter's Cider Mill:











Female wood duck.












Male wood duck. He was less shy than his girlfriend.












Mallard drake -- not shy at all.












The mallards would come right up and take bread right from our hands.












My last shot. Beautiful, aren't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home