Sunday, May 21, 2006

Phew!

I'm actually glad the weekend is over! It was too long and too stressful. Saturday I was working at a bird show. It sucked. It was a sucky show. Other vendors I talked to didn't do that well either, even the supply and toy vendors.

Today was inventory. We did inventory in the morning before we opened this time around. We started at 7:00 am and finished by 11:00. I think we did ok, though we missed the "in brief" digital slr guides. Oops.

Soon, I am going to bed. Yay. Then tomorrow, Rob and I leave for an adventure! We're going to Niagara Falls for our one year anniversary! Neither one of us have ever been there before, so we're excited.

Well, more later when we're back.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*headsmack* Duh, oops. Sorry about that. *L*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home