Saturday, April 22, 2006

Too early

It's 5:30 in the morning, it's still dark outside, and no human should be up at this ungodly hour (my husband will point out, however, that he is up at this time every day for work. I don't know how he does it!) Today is bird show day. I really need to go get dressed. I don't think it's proper etiquette to sell birds in your pjs. Bah. Since when have I cared about etiquette?!? My goal: SELL MY LOVEBIRDS!!! Your goal: BUY NAARAH'S LOVEBIRDS!!! (Yes! I can feel my powers of persuasion working through the internet! bwahahahahaha!!) In other news: I'm a Ritz manager again. At the store on Eisenhower in Ann Arbor. AGAIN. Yup, it's like being thrown into the deep end and not knowing how to swim and the lifequard (ie, David Ritz) doesn't care. Or know how to swim himself.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

Good luck back at Ritz...ryhmes with shits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home