Wednesday, September 27, 2006

wet

Rob and I had today off. We went to Parmenter's Cider Mill. I took pictures of the ducks. Then it started thunder storming and raining pretty heavy so we took cover.































Today was day one of ferret bath day: Token and Pixel. Saturday they're going to their foster home (sniff.... sob.... sniff... sob.....). I thought that they should go their temporary home all nice and clean. The boys, however vehamently disagreed.




















Token all snuggled up in a towel after his bath.



















This is one extremely unhappy, wet ferret.

4 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats one ugly dead opossum. I would put it back on the side of the road where you found it.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Michael said...

love the wet ferret.

cider mills are one of the few things i really miss about michigan.

see ya soon

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Matt_Sweet said...

I love the wet ferret.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Naarah said...

anonymous -- kiss my ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home