Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Tiger's Win!

Rob and I went to the Tiger's game last night with my parents. We had decent seats and had great time! This was the second time we went to a game this season (I took my dad in July as a combined birthday/father's day gift.) I didn't feel like bringing my big camera, so I just toted along my little compact and took some fun pictures and video.
















The view from our seats.

















The fountains going off after a home run.

















Tigers win!!

















Post-game fireworks.






















The Fox Theater as seen as we were leaving the stadium from the upper deck.

















Detroit skyline from the upper deck.

















Detroit skyline from the upper deck.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually those are really nice photos....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home