Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So, when I went to see my doctor last week, she wrote me a script for Welbutrin. I'm already on Effexor, but I've been really down lately. Between having to give up the fuzzies and not knowing whether or not my store will remain open, it's been stressful. I didn't want to increase the Effexor. If I forget to take a pill, I get withdrawl that day. It's strong stuff and I'd like to get off it. In the meantime, though, I'm taking both. And they're working! I'm full of energy, silly, and more positive than I remember being in a long time! I wish I had been given this to try in the first place before Effexor (which has worked for years, admittedly). Anyway, I'm handling things much better now. Wheeeeee! A positive outlook is a good thing!

In other news, our ferret foster mom e-mailed me today. Our kids are doing well. They're being themselves and getting into all kinds of trouble! They figured out how to escape out of their play area! Ah! My clever little kids! Rob and I are going over there on the 14th to see them and to pick up the boys for their vaccinations (I'm sure they'll be thrilled about that part.) I'm sad to not have them here, but I'm thrilled to have found a foster ferret mom who is enjoying their company and antics and who is taking such good care of them. Still, I can't wait to get them back! The next six months are going to go by slow without them. I hope the ferrets and the new kitty get along when we introduce them. I'm sure the ferrets would love to have a "big ferret" to play with!

Well, I should start thinking about sleeping (if I can get to sleep. Oy. I'm a little wound up on these meds). Happy dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home