Saturday, August 28, 2004

On Hold....

Grrrrrr... I have been on hold with Charter One Bank for over 10 minutes. My debit card expires at the end of the month and they haven't sent me new one yet. I called about this earlier in the month, and they told me not to worry, that I'd get my card before the end of the month. Well, it's the end of the month, and I still don't have my new card! So, I'm on hold, waiting to talk to a "customer representative" and find out where my card is.... low and behold, I'm on the line with a real, live, person right now! Wow, that was only 23 minutes o of my life spent listening to Charter One ads and elevator muzac. Ugh. And to top it off, I can't even check my balance online because the website is down! Grrrrrrrr!!!! I hate banks!.... Ok, new card being sent. Should receive within 7-10 days. :-P Pfffffffft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home