Sunday, September 05, 2004

..........

It's 10:30, I have to be at the store in a half-hour to open, I'm still in my pajamas and my hair is wet from my morning shower, Starfire cockatiel is talking to himself VERY loudly, and weddingchannel.com is of virtually no use. :-P At least tomorrow the store is closed because of Labor Day. This means I don't have to work! Yay! A day off, finally! And then I'll be working eight in a row! Including re-doing inventory (see my previous inventory post, if you're brave enough, if you don't know about, or don't remember, my little inventory fiasco in August). Tomorrow, however, I'm getting together with my friend Katie! I haven't seen her in so long! It'll be fun. We're going to the Ren Fest. Well, I really ought to go and get dressed and leave for work. More information forthcoming as soon as I figure out what the hell is going on my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home