Friday, November 12, 2004

EverQuesting I A-Go

Ok, it happened. I have officially played EverQuest II. I can now understand how it has become so addicting. It's fun. And I'm very bad at it. I'm sure anyone watching me run around would think "who is that drunk, epileptic woman?" Seriously. I'm bad at steering my wood elf. Rob assures me that I'll get better. BTW, for all you EverQuesters out there, my character's name is Delia.

Holy Shit! She's Wearing WHITE?!?

That's right folks, I'll be wearing white at my wedding. I know it's a shock to all of you who know me and know that I had my heart set on wearing red (that's right, RED). But, I fell in love with a Jessica McClintock white dress. Besides, red would so clash with Rob's Blackwatch kilt (yes, Rob will be wearing a kilt.) It will certainly be a wedding to remember. :-) Now I just have to pick out shoes...

Well Folk's, Monk's on now, so I'll sign off and write soon. Promise I'll be better about blogging. I've been so busy with Holiday Planogram at work. Ugh. Don't want to talk about it.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah yes, even I have been feeling the drunken sailer look is happening. Think the controls are either too touchy, or I have to move some of the extra stuff away. Lvl 9 - just about 10 now and running freely in Qyenos - very pretty can't wait for you to see it.
Perdita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home