Thursday, November 04, 2004

Rantings of a Mad Woman

I am so OUTRAGED at the election results I could scream! Are the American people SO utterly blind and insipid that they'd actually re-elect President dick-fuck?!? AAAARRRGGH!!!! AND to top it off, Proposal 1 and 2, utterly fucktarded proposals, both passed here in Michigan! Apparetnly the right-wing rant about declining morals worked! Morals, huh? How fucking moral is it to have people die in a war that we have no business being in? How about a country where it's citizens aren't guaranteed health insurance? What's moral about tax breaks for the rich when there are people who have no food to eat or a place to sleep at night? This country is so god-damn fucked up! I give up. I'm going to go be another apathetic slug and sit my big white ass on the couch and watch tv. I'll give a shit another day when I'm feeling better. BLARGH.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

This morning the rooster crowed "Fuck-a doodle-do" and I woke up in Crazy World...Where red-state right-wingers control the national discourse and the rest of us hide, weeping, in our basements...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Someone needs to slip you guys some happy pills. Or maybe just a chocolate induced coma to last us the next 4 years. :~) I agree that people really did not pay ATTENTION. Come, watch giant TV with me......and try to forget..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home