Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weekendy Stuff

Well, I survived dinner with my family. Amazingly. Though I feel sorry for Sharon and Judy because I was in such a sour mood. :-P They did, however, seem to take my mood in good humour. I know I was no fun to deal with that night. It's five to six, Rob and I are pulling into the parking garage, and I get a phone call from my dad that they're leaving the house right now. Amazing! I didn't know one could beam themselves ala Star Trek! Needless to say, they were late (and it wasn't my dad's fault). This proceeded to make me crankier. End result: the pizza is awesome and Rob's family is tolerant. :)

Sunday Rob and I went to see UltraViolet with Tammy, Tom, and Paul. It was everything I expected it to be. If you're looking for a thought-provoking movie, go see something else. If you're looking for action fluff, this'll work.

Monday I had off and it took much mental prodding to get my ass out of bed. After I'd been up a bit, I gave Mel a call and asked if she wanted to go to the botanical gardens. A bit later, we were off to go see some green and take pictures. And the gardens are closed on Monday. So, we decided to walk around downtown Ann Arbor, visit the rock shop... and in our wanderings downtown, we found that the rock shop is also closed on Monday. Along with half of Ann Arbor. I am making a mental note that for some reason Ann Arbor rolls up the sidewalks on Monday. :-P Mel and I did find cool stores to go into. We bought books. We looked at lots of nifty stuff in nifty little shops. We had lunch at Mongolian BBQ. It was a good day. :-)

And, now I have to go feed baby birds and leave for work. (doesn't that sound exciting???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home