Thursday, January 26, 2006

Meme

Whatever a "meme" is, here's the Meme of Four (stolen from Matt)

4 Jobs I have held:

1) Sales -- Natural Wonders (remember that store?)
2) Legal Secretary
3) Box Office Cashier (AMC Movie Theaters)
4) Lab/Sales/Manager (Ritz Camera)


4 Movies I could watch over and over:

1) Disney's Lilo and Stitch
2) Princess Bride
3) Ever After
4) Pirates of the Carribean


4 Places I have lived:

1) Farmington Hills, MI (for over 20 years!)
2) The dorms at Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, MI
3) An apartment in a house in the "historic distric" of Kalamazoo, MI (ie, "the ghetto")
4) Ypsilanti, MI (ie, "the ghetto")


4 TV shows I love to watch:

1) Crossing Jordan
2) CSI
3) Monk
4) Two and half Men


4 Websites I visit daily:

1) Yahoo! Mail
2) slickdeals.net
3) Deviant Art (and hey! I'm on there too! naarah.deviantart.com)
4) Google (if not every day, then close enough. There's always something I need to look up)

4 of my favorite foods:

1) Watermelon
2) Chocolate
3) Sweet Baby Peas
4) Ice Cream

4 Places I would Rather be: (all with my camera in hand!)

1) Italy (this is a dream destination of mine!)
2) the Blue Ridge Mountains (where I want to live one day!)
3) Hawaii (warm sandy beaches and waterfalls! Heaven!)
4) In my car traveling cross-country (Grand Canyon, Yosemite...)

4 Albums I can't Live Without:

1) U2: Achtung Baby!
2) U2: All That I Can't Leave Behind
3) Greenday: American Idiot
4) John Mellencamp: Words & Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home